Anyone attending the Eurogamer Expo later this week may already be aware that the action adventure title Dark Souls II will be playable at the event, however what you may not know is that a variety of prizes and freebies will be given away over the course of the weekend.
First up is the ‘Mirror Knight Challenge’ whereby players will have 20 minutes to find and defeat the mirror knight within the game, if the player is successful then that person will be awarded with an impressive haul of prizes:
- Dark Souls II Black Armour Edition signed by FROMSOFTWARE
- Guaranteed access to the Dark Souls II limited closed beta
- A PlayStation®3 signed by FROMSOFTWARE
- A twelve month subscription to PlayStation Plus
- Exclusive Dark Souls II T-shirt signed by FROMSOFTWARE
- Exclusive Dark Souls II Poster signed by FROMSOFTWARE
- Turtle Beach Ear Force PX22 Gaming Headset
This impressive prize package will be awarded to the first person managing to complete the challenge, with a runner-up receiving an exclusive Dark Souls II T-Shirt. The ‘Mirror Knight Challenge’ will be available once per day (except sunday), so that means there is three bundles up for grabs, with three winners available.
That’s not all, everyone who plays the game at the Namco Bandai Booth will receive an A3 poster of the game, furthermore anyone who pre-orders Dark Souls II from the GAME Booth will receive a Dark Souls II T-Shirt.
Finally the infamous Knight from the Dark Souls franchise will be walking around the showfloor and if you tweet a picture of him next to you, you will be entered into a twitter competition.
There is plenty of things going off during the Eurogamer Expo and the Namco Bandai Games Booth is just one of them, with the event itself taking place between the 26th – 29th September 2013.