Survialist Games have today re-released their zombie card game, Shelter, onto the iTunes App Store, Google Play Store, Windows Phone Marketplace and Amazon App Store worldwide.
The game was originally released several weeks ago however a critical bug was found in the game and was then later removed. Now that the bug is fixed the game is now publically available for everyone to download. The game itself is a combination of a collectable card duelling game (such as Yu-Gi-Oh! / Magic The Gathering) mixed within the world of a zombie apocalypse, whereby a wrong move could result in the end of your life.
According to Survivalist Games players can choose their survival strategy by the way that players build the deck, for instance do you include more weapons which will kill zombies or include traps/defences that will keep your safe. More powerful cards can also be earned when players and with the addition of allies unique cards can also be used to further expand the gameplay styles.
● Deep but accessible game-play. Easy to learn. Hard to master.
● More than 100 game cards.
● Integrated deck builder for deeply customisable play.
● Graphic novel & comic inspired hand drawn artwork.
● Compelling story and characters.
● 5 Campaign levels including a free roaming level (with more to come).